WorldCDF Associate Membership
French Open is under WCDF organization auspices. All competitors must be registered as a WorldCDF Associated Member for 2020 before the French Open.
WorldCDF membership fee is 17 € : competitor have to pay it online via the profil MyInfo or by bank tranfer before your first registration to an event.
Registration to the FRENCH OPEN event has to be done on WorldCDF website in MyInfo.
⚠️ All competitors must register before May 8th 2020 ⚠️
Competitors have to refer to the WorldCDF rulesbook.
If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate please contact the event director :
According to the french laws, all competitors must provide a medical certificate stating that they are able to practice dance sports. Please send it firstname.lastname@example.org , or bring it at the event.
Each adult competitor Line, Couples*, ProAm and Choreography have to buy a Pass for
100€ for all dances
*Couples: each partner have to buy a Pass .
Each -18 years competitor Line, Couples*, ProAm and Choreography have to buy a Pass for
60€ for all dances
Social and Wheelchair have to buy a Pass for
30€ only, best price never seen
Teams and Troups : have to contact the event director.
Spectators can register at the same time as a competitor via the WCDF website MyInfo: competitor can add as many Spectator Pass 3days as needed for 45€.
Without any competitor, spectators can register and pay at the event registration desk directly at the event or pre-register before May8th 2020 .
To define category, Age has to be taken at the end of the year 2020.
⚠️ Payment has to be done before May 8th 2020.
If we haven’t received your payment at your arrival on the event, we will charge you a 15 € extra fee.
Payment by bank order to the account details below:
|Receiver name||FRENCH OPEN LINE DANCE|
|IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
|BIC : SMCTFR2A|
With your payment, please refer the competitor’s full name and WCDF number.
- According to French laws, all competitors must give a medical certificate stating that they are able to do dance sports; please send it by email@example.com, or bring it at the event.
- All competitors and spectators declare that the organizer and all organization members , are free of any responsibility in case of physical or material prejudice.
- All competitors and spectators declare to loosen the organizer and member of the organization, of any responsibility in case of physical or material prejudice.
- Minors are under their parents’ responsibility
- Smoking is forbidden inside.
- Alcohol consumption is tolerated within the current limit of French legislation
- Any consumption of illicit product according to the French legislation, is forbidden .
- Any person whose behavior will be considered unacceptable can be expelled without any compensation.
- By registering, you allow organizer and partners to publish photos or videos where you appear.